A Sex Doll Buyers Guide For Beginners
Sex dolls have changed a lot in recent years and the technology and materials that are used to make them are more advanced than ever. A lot of people picture an unrealistic blow-up doll when they think of a sex doll, but that’s not what modern dolls are like at all. There are so many incredible realistic dolls that are about more than just sex. These lifelike dolls can provide companionship as well as helping you to realize your sexual fantasies. People from all walks of life are interested in sex dolls, but before you buy, it’s important that you do your research.
There are so many different types of sex dolls made from different materials, and there are also a lot of scam sites out there selling low quality products. If you are interested in buying a sex doll but you don’t really know where to start, this guide will tell you everything you need to know.
What Is A Sex Doll?
You probably already have an idea of what a sex doll is if you are considering buying one, but there are a lot of different types and they are often referred to by different names. In short, a sex doll is a lifesize doll, made from silicone or TPE, that you can have sex with. You may have also heard them called love dolls, real dolls, silicone lovers and all sorts of other names.
Sex dolls come in a huge variety of styles so you can choose body size, skin color, and breast size. Many dolls come with added features, like a heating feature, and if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for, you can even build a custom doll so you can create the perfect doll for you.
How Do You Know If A Sex Doll Is Legitimate?
The most important thing when buying a sex doll is making sure that it’s legitimate and you are not buying from a scam site. If you want to ensure that your sex doll is good quality, it’s best to avoid sites like Amazon and eBay because they are filled with sellers that sell fake sex dolls.
Although there are a few sellers that sell legitimate sex dolls on these platforms, the majority of them will be fake, so it’s a big risk. These fake sex dolls are made using designs that are stolen from legitimate companies and they are often manufactured in an unauthorized factory where there is no quality control in place and safety measures are not followed. In most cases, the scam company will purchase a legitimate doll and then recreate a much cheaper version, and steal the original photos from another website and use them to trick unsuspecting customers. It’s no different from the dodgy knock-offs of designer clothes that you find online.
If you buy a fake doll, it may look similar to the photos but it won’t be anywhere near as realistic. In some cases, it may arrive already damaged and, just like a fake handbag, it’s likely to fall apart after a few uses. Some people even receive an old blow-up doll covered in silicon and many fake dolls do not even have a vagina or anus, so you can’t even use them as a sex doll. Even though you might want to save yourself some money, you get what you pay for and if you buy a cheap fake, the quality will be terrible.
How To Spot A Fake
When you are looking at sex dolls, there are a few ways that you can spot a fake.
- The Price – The most obvious way to spot a fake doll is by the price. If they are considerably cheaper than all of the other dolls on the market, there’s probably a reason for that and it is most likely a fake.
- Unbranded Dolls – If a website is selling their dolls as unbranded, but the photos that they use are of branded dolls, that means that they’re stealing the photos and the doll that you receive will not be the one that is advertised. CST-Dolls are the most popular brand of sex doll and you will often see their photos being used to sell fake dolls. If you see CST-Doll photos but they are advertising the doll as unbranded, it’s a fake.
- Unauthorized Vendors – Checking whether a vendor is authorized to sell legitimate sex dolls is a great way to make sure that you are not buying a fake. If you contact the manufacturer, they will be able to tell you whether the website you are buying from is legitimate or not.
Where Should You Buy A Sex Doll From?
You may be thinking that buying a sex doll is too much of a risk and wherever you go, you’re likely to get scammed. But don’t worry, there are plenty of places where you can buy genuine sex dolls from.
Common Concerns About Buying A Sex Doll
First time sex doll buyers often have concerns, so we would like to address some of the common questions that people have.
Will People Judge Me?
Many people worry that they will be judged for having a sex doll because there is a perception that they are just for lonely men that can’t find a girlfriend, but that isn’t true. The industry is growing fast and all sorts of people, including women, buy sex dolls. Many couples also use them to spice things up in the bedroom as well. Although some prudes may judge you, they are just behind the times and you shouldn’t worry because sex dolls are more common than ever.
What Happens If My Doll Is Damaged?
Sex dolls can get damaged, but don’t worry, most damage can easily be fixed. Most vendors have a repair service so you can send the doll back and get it fixed. However, if you want to attempt the repair yourself, you can buy a repair kit with everything that you will need.
How Do I Clean My Sex Doll?
Sex dolls need to be cleaned regularly, and you can clean them in much the same way that you would clean yourself. They can be put in the bath or shower or wiped down with a cloth and some warm, soapy water.
5 Things To Look For When Buying Your First Sex Doll
- Quality and Price – Always make sure to avoid scams and if you want quality, it’s best to go for a mid to high range doll.
- Authenticity – Always double check that the vendor is legitimate and make sure that you are getting the doll that you have paid for.
- Weight and Storage – Many people forget about this but it’s important. You need to make sure that you are able to safely store your sex doll.
- Manufacturers – Finding a good vendor is important, but you also need to check the manufacturer and look at some reviews to see what the quality of their dolls is like.
- Customizations – Many sex dolls can be customized, so you should do some research into the available additions before buying a doll.
This guide should have given you all of the information that you need to buy your very first sex doll, so what are you waiting for?