Sex Doll FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about our sex dolls and company? Great! We've compiled a list of questions we frequently get asked and provided the answers below.
If you don't see your question on the list feel free to contact us by email or live chat.
1. I found the same dolls to be cheaper on some other websites. Can you match the price?
-We can match the price given by any vendor, but not if the seller sells copies. If you see a doll that costs half of what we ask ( or less) then it means they are selling cheap copies. They look almost like the original doll, but they will break really fast. It's not worth your money so I highly suggest to buy only original dolls that we happen to sell at the best possible prices.
2. Why should you choose the SILICONE sex doll?
- Silicone's temperature resistance is higher. TPE will age faster than silicone,
Compared to a TPE sex doll, the obvious advantages of silicone sex doll are the reality and service life.
Reality is mainly reflected in the details of the face and body, you can easily see the blood vessels, skin texture and pores on a silicone sex doll, which makes the doll more realistic and lifelike in appearance. And the touch of a silicone sex doll is also the same as that of the real human body.
As for the service life, a silicone doll is generally several times that of a TPE doll, it can be used for more than 10 years at most. Silicone sex dolls won’t stain or get damage easily like TPE, they feel more like a companion rather than just a sex toy.
In addition, silicone dolls have no smell, leak little oil, and light weight. If you are looking for a sex doll to have fun or just for companion , a silicone sex doll should be your best choice.
3. Is it easier to clean the fixed vagina or the removable one?
-Definitely the removable one. Fixed vagina is used more on small or light doll since they are easy to carry.
4. How should I store my love doll?
- There are 3 good ways to do it. The first solution is to keep her in a vertical position - for example you can hang your doll in a closed. It's best to hang the doll in a cool and dark place.
The second option is to keep her sitting and the third way is to keep her lying down. There are a couple of things that you should also remember. Don't leave her wearing tight clothes. It's very important that your doll doesn't wear dark fabrics for a long time as she might get stained. Leaving your doll on the sun could also have very negative effects and is may fade her skin color and even her facial features. Be careful to not expose the doll to any extreme temperatures. Both too cold and too hot temperatures aren't good.
Last, but not least - do not allow any pressure on your doll. If some object will pressure the skin for a long period permanent indentation will occur. Please keep let your doll rest on a soft surface to avoid it.
5. What is the advantage of "standing feet"?
- More protection for your dolls feet’s as well as preventing damages in case you decide to keep your doll standing for example for photography. There were cases in which photographers kept their dolls standing for long periods of time and their hips broke and skin on the feets damaged. The standing feet option also helps the doll to stand in general. It's very hard to even achieve the standing position without this option. If you don't care to keep your doll standing for posing then you don't really need this option.
6. How long will my doll survive?
- Your doll can live from 2 to 10 years depending on usage and care. If your doll will damage there are repairs that you can do on your own. Each client will get a repair kit which will help to make a very easy repair. We can send you a lot of interesting blogs about doll repair.
7. How long do I have to wait for my doll to arrive?
- It usually takes 2-3 weeks. It all depends on a lot of factors such as queue in the factory. Sometimes the doll doesn't pass the quality test at the factory and then it may take longer than 3 weeks. It rarely happens and then we will give you a free gift such as a wig or clothes and even a free head at times.
8. Where is the shipping from?
-All dolls are being produced in China and are send from China.
9. Will I pay custom fees for my doll?
- If you live in USA it won't happen. For European citizens we have a prepaid tax offer. It's quite cheap and lets you avoid the stress and paying a lot more in your country.
10. I don't want to receive the doll on my doorstep. Can I pick her up from another location?
-Yes. You can pick the doll up from your local DHL or UPS if that is what you prefer.
11. If my doll arrives damaged, what do I do?
- Please contact us within 24h since your dolls arrival. We will gladly help you with any problems. Depending on how damaged your doll is we will offer free gifts, partial refund or a doll replacement.